- Pension – 5% employee contributions
- Death in service x4
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
We are recruiting for sales executive to join one of our awesome clients. They pride themselves in their high level of service and exceptional name in the HVAC/ Industrial Refrigeration industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven sales/account manager to step into a national role, where you will be responsible for sales and customer development by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering.
- Highly Self-motivated and enthusiastic Salesperson
- Proven track record of strategic sales results, particularly in the commercial HVAC/refrigeration market
- A Technical Degree and or equivalent Technical HVAC background or strong commercial and industrial sector is an advantage.
- Full driver licence
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good Communication
- Should have working knowledge of the fundamental concepts of heating, ventilating, air conditioning & HVAC systems including building automation systems.
- Working knowledge of OEM products & services, including equipment & systems, controls, building automation systems, parts, service procedures, service agreements, project / contract management & ancillary HVAC products. Including rental, major accounts sales, service, and equipment subject to role.
- Should have specialist HVAC skills; demonstrate thorough knowledge of electrical & mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Computer literate and competence in various Microsoft office suites
This company have awesome benefits, great basic salary, and the opportunity to earn extra from their very achievable bonus structure.
Sound exciting? Want to know more? I would love to hear from you 👍
Job TitleNational Account Sales Executive
Salary£30,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday