- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + an additional 2 days holiday after the 2nd year of service
- Free parking
Are you a Network Provisioning Coordinator with exceptional communication and Customer Service skills looking to join a fun team to further your career?
Our client a well reputed and growing business in Dorset are looking for a Network/Provisioning Coordinator to join their service desk in Wimborne (office based) and work as part of a team of two.
You will support their customers by liaising with them in regards to their products and service which they are leasing and with the processing of invoices.
- Transfer of customer’s lines, calls, IP services, WLR3 services and mobiles
- Consolidation of Provider Invoices
- Provisioning and managing line, network and mobile orders
- Liaising with customers and network providers on a daily basis
- Liaising with other departments for smooth transfer and new services provision
- Coordinating complex network and porting provisioning requests to ensure successful implementation
- Setting up and maintaining accounts on inhouse systems
- Ensure all customer records and systems are updated with the provisioned changes and charges
- Accurately inputting order details on to all systems and keeping detailed order files
- Dealing with any queries including network invoice queries
The ideal candidate will enjoy helping customers with a can-do attitude and ideally have experience in a similar role and be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail.
If you have the skills required and are interested to know more please apply or call Oyster for a confidential conversation.
Job TitleNetwork/Provisioning Coordinator – Live
Salary£18,000 - £23,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week