- Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
An exciting opportunity awaits for a skilled and experienced Offshore HVAC & Refrigeration Technician.
Are you ready to elevate your career with a company that values innovation and adventure, who values their employees and have won awards for being a fantastic employer, offering a competitive remuneration and benefits package?
Our client, a leading player in the offshore energy industry is looking for a dynamic HVAC & Refrigeration Technician to join their expanding team.
Given your demonstrated success in a comparable offshore environment, your practical expertise will play a crucial role in overseeing the implementation of routine maintenance, repairs, and innovative troubleshooting for extensive commercial/industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems.
The role encompasses working on Air Handling Units (AHUs), supply and extract fans, motors, DX refrigeration systems, humidifiers, pneumatically actuated fire/dampers, and electric heaters. Additionally, you will confidently excel in conducting module pressure checks, optimizing fan performance, and inspecting ductwork. Your adeptness in navigating through PID, DID, DFD, GA drawings, and unravelling the complexities of electrical wiring schematics will also be invaluable.
You will be at the forefront of cutting-edge projects with a 3-on and 3-off rotation. This is a hybrid position, requiring occasional visits to the Aberdeen office BUT rest assured, your travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Understanding F-Gas Regulations and possessing expertise in F-Gas management, along with a valid 2079 (Cat 1) certification, is a mandatory requirement
- S/NVQ L3 (Refrigeration and/or Air Conditioning). Applicants with S/NVQ L2 (with relevant experience) will also be considered (SCQF Level 5 and above)
- Certifications required include F-Gas 2079, Comp Ex (EX01-04) (preferable), WAH (Unit 2), Small Bore Tubing (SBT01), and Emergency First Aid
- Candidates should have experience as a Performing Authority (PA) and preferably hold Electrical Isolation Authority in a similar core role
- An understanding of COSHH and HSE requirements related to LEV system testing and maintenance is crucial, including the ability to maintain accurate records of work conducted
- Familiarity with ISSOW and CMMS systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of applicable industry standards such as ISO 15138 is highly desirable
If you are ready to embark and set sail on a new career where your expertise will know no bounds, don’t waste time, give us a call!
Job TitleOffshore HVAC & Refrigeration Technician
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday