- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
Are you a Refrigeration Jedi who likes keeping things frosty and with the power to make icebergs shiver?
If so, freeze on that spot as our client is looking for a skilled Refrigeration Service Technician to join their expanding team and bring a breath of fresh (or, should we say, cool) air to their organisation! They really value their employees, especially for the diversity you will bring to the table and have won awards for being a fantastic employer, offering a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
This is not your ordinary Refrigeration Technician job. Armed with top-notch fault-finding skills you will be conducting servicing maintenance and repair, installations, and commissioning of Refrigeration systems on offshore platforms, so get those sea legs ready! Prior experience in offshore roles is not essential, as the client is committed to providing additional training and advancement opportunities for the ideal candidate.
This is a hybrid position, requiring occasional visits to their Aberdeen office BUT rest assured, your travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- A time served apprenticeship and/or experience of working with Refrigeration Systems
- NVQ Level 2/3 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Service & Maintenance) (SCQF Level 5 and above)
- City & Guilds 2079 Cat1. F-Gas and ODS Regulations and able to maintain records and logs of work, including updating clients CMMS, and F-Gas logs
- Knowledge of IEE Wiring Regulations
- Basic knowledge of HVAC Systems
- Flexible in response to short notice call-offs and to travel to different offshore locations
If you are ready to embark and set sail on a new career where your expertise will know no bounds, don’t waste time, give us a call!
Job TitleOffshore Refrigeration Technician
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday