- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Assistant to join a very well-established company who prides itself on exceptional customer service.
Our client based in Southampton is looking for an Operations Assistant on a temp to perm basis who will be responsible for taking ownership of numerous logistical administration responsibilities dealing with both Customers and Suppliers on a regular basis.
- Process sales orders
- Create reports for customers to show due dates and delays
- Chase customers’ orders
- Use customers portals and websites to view documents and upload information when required
- Quote customers
- Create commercial invoices
- Provide clearance instructions for all imports outside of the UK
- Liaise with warehouse regarding UK deliveries
- Liaise with warehouse regarding purchase
- Respond to customer queries for outstanding orders
- Check orders for hazardous parts that may require packing and or paperwork to travel
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, be extremely organised and have experience working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and experience using MS office skills such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Training will be given on all aspects of the role including detailed system training.
If you have Sales Administration experience and are interested in joining a flourishing company with engaging colleagues based in a modern open plan office, then please apply to join this friendly small and busy team!!
Job TitleOperations Assistant
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm, with an hour lunch break