- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Salary Sacrifice pension
- Life Insurance
- Company bonus
Are you a professional organised Payroll specialist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, with broad knowledge of payroll and used to processing more than 100 employees at a time?
This superb permanent role is being offered by one of our extremely successful clients who have offices across the UK. This role is to be based in their Reading office to work as part of a team of 5 to ensure the payroll is processed to a high standard with attention to detail.
You will be allocated your own portfolio of clients and will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of weekly and monthly payrolls including starters, leavers, personal changes, holiday pay, statutory payments and making BACS payments via the payroll software. You will be fully supported by the existing members of the payroll team.
Essential Requirements are:
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end
- Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC
- You must be hands-on, proactive, with attention to detail, someone who can create a process and then drive it forward.
- Strong team player
- CIPP qualification preferred, but not essential
- Experience of IRIS Payroll Professional would be an advantage, training will be given
The ideal candidate will be passionate about payroll and have Knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolment which are essential, as well as the ability to understand and break down payslips and re perform tax calculations manually. You will also need to have excellent communication skills and be able to take ownership of your responsibilities and hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well reputed, and secure growing business who are offering exceptional benefits. If you are excited to work as part of a fun hard-working team with possible progression then please do apply!
Job TitlePayroll Specialist
Salary£28,000 - £32,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week - Flexible