Are you an experienced HR Advisor with 1 – 2 years’ experience looking for a super company and culture to work as part of a growing team? Do you have exposure to employee relations as the first port of call for ER queries and issues regarding all general human resources areas?
We are looking for a level 5 CIPD qualified People Relations Advisor for a 9–12-month maternity cover to join a business with over 800 employees.
As the HR Advisor you will:
- Oversee low level case management and understand the law around this.
- Be the first port of call for all Employee Relations queries.
- Take the new starters from the HR Administrator through to the end of probation.
- Performance reviews through 1;2;1s and PIPs.
- Sickness management.
- Involved with the appraisal process i.e. good performance.
- Support the People Administrator in peak season for recruitment e.g. Christmas and spring.
- Be able to have challenging conversations.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Accuracy of all HR records
- HR correspondence is processed within a timely manner.
- Accuracy of information held on vacancies.
- Support the Director of People and the rest of the team in the day-to-day HR function.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 37.5 a week 9am to 5pm and there is free parking.
The successful candidate will need to have strong administration skills, be organised as well as being proactive and able to communicate across the entire business with a large number of employees.
If you have previous HR Advisor experience and are looking to develop your skills further this role in a large organisation and friendly HR team would be a superb opportunity.
Please do apply for an initial conversation about this immediate opportunity.
Job TitlePeople Relations Advisor
Salary£27,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours per week)