- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company Pension – 5% employee contributions
- Death in Service x 4
- o Private Medical Insurance
Our client has a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Product Development Engineer who specialises in heat pumps, to join their team and contribute to their mission of revolutionising the industry. If you have a passion for problem-solving, creativity, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, this role is for you.
As a Product Development Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing and developing new products to continue to shape the future. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to bring innovative ideas from concept to market.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Commercial Heat pump company working in a technical environment and you be able to read electrical schematic drawings. Being able to use drawing Package such as Viso or AutoCAD will be an advantage. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of Temperature Control Units (TCU) however this is not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
This is an office-based role from 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday with a one hour lunch break.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for addressing technical product inquiries from Hire and Capital sales teams, while also providing support in application design and project management
- Offer technical support to cross-functional teams
- Produce technical bulletins to inform operations teams about new products, applications, modifications, and adaptations to existing or new equipment while offering effective solutions to any technical challenges
- Deliver comprehensive training sessions, accessible both online and in traditional classroom settings, aimed at expanding the company’s internal knowledge repository and produce Engineering & Technical appropriate training materials tailored to the needs of engineering and technical operations staff
- Support the Engineering and Technical teams in creating product-specific documentation, manuals, and drawings as directed.
- Provide weekly technical statistics to management
This exceptional company offer an award-winning culture and fantastic benefits.
Sound Exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleProduct Development Engineer – Heat Pumps
Salary£40,000 - £48,000 Depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00