- Free parking
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Administrator to join a Production and Purchasing department to provide administrative support, due to a promotion within the team.
Our client, a well established leading manufacturer is looking for an Administrator who has some experience from a Manufacturing or Engineering background to help process orders and liaise with suppliers to resolve queries and manage customer expectations.
Duties will include:
- Checking and booking in of supplier delivery paperwork onto the company database
- Updating supplier records on the company database
- Assisting the Purchasing team in acknowledging new orders by verifying correct quantities, pricing and requested delivery dates
- Confirmation and where required chasing of late orders
- Assisting the Production Control team in creating of work order drawing packs
- Raising works orders
- Marking up shortage requirements
- Assisting the Production Control team in the generation and follow up of spare orders
- Photocopying, binding and filing all departmental documents
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages
The ideal candidate will be an organised team player who is committed with a flexible positive attitude and an upbeat telephone manner with excellent Administration skills and attention to detail. Negotiation skills would be beneficial.
If you are looking to work as part of a small and friendly team to offer an exceptional service to your customer then please apply now.
Job TitleProduction Control & Purchasing Administrator – Filled
Salary£20,000 - £22,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm