- Competitive salary plus a company profitability bonus
- 37.5 hour working week
- Flexible working hours to optimise your work/life balance
- 25 days personal vacation + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Eligibility for a Hybrid working pattern
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance (with optional at cost for employee’s family)
Are you a graduate Production Engineer, or a Production Engineer looking to take a step up in a new role?
I have an awesome client that is in a niche market, recruiting for a team member to join their growing team, you will be supporting the introduction of new products. Working alongside the teams ensuring that all requirements are met enabling projects to be completed, maintaining their exceptional quality.
You naturally looking for opportunities to improve processes, running multiple projects, with deadlines.
Need excellent attention to detail, the ability to communicate and ensuring that teams are supportive of each other.
Hands on and willing to support in any area that is required.
Keen to learn and develop with a company that is going from strength to strength with excellent opportunities for progression.
You will be in a lovely, vibrant working environment, working 37.5 (flexible working) hours, with 25 days holiday, pension, and health insurance benefits.
Sound Exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleProduction Engineer
Salary£25,000 - £40,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 (flexible working)