- Company Car
- Enhanced Pension
- Flexible Benefits
- Continuous training and professional development
Are you an experienced Project Delivery Engineer or Contracts Engineer with an electrical installations background? Looking for a new and exciting role within one of the UK’s top providers in their field, offering a fantastic package including extensive benefits and professional development?
Our client is looking for a Project Delivery Engineer/Contract Engineer to manage a team of electrical engineers to ensure safe and efficient local installations and maintenance operations.
You will be validating orders, quotations, coaching staff and conducting regular health and safety audits and will oversee contractual performance as well as liaise with subcontractors, clients and other divisions within the business, managing the project through to completion.
You will need:
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Team Management experience
- Excellent communication skills including client facing
- Health and safety management experience
- Experience in a service/construction/highway or traffic signal related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook/word/excel
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is looking at expanding their career and work for a company that offers extensive growth and development.
Job TitleProject Delivery Engineer
Salary£36k - £40.5k DOE
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5hours + overtime