Are you an experienced Project Manager with experience within the HVAC industry? Project Engineer or Field Service Engineer ready for the next step in your career? Looking for a role within a company who are proud to provide products that impact the environment less, whilst offering a high-level outstanding product. You will have exception communication skills, be able to lead your team and be able to problem solve under pressure. This is an awesome opportunity for someone to step up from project engineer or for a project manager to join a global company that is well known within the industry.
You will need to be able to
- Plan projects and take them all the way through to implementation.
- Mapping out timelines to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Managing project budget and margin improvement.
- Conducting risk assessments,
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders,
- Solving problems,
- Delivering and meeting the specifications and timelines
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience as in the HVAC business.
- Project Management qualification or experience
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- UK driving licence- this role requires extensive travel and overnight stays.
- Salary is depending on experience and will be discussed prior to interview.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleProject Manager
Position TypeFull Time