- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Closed at Christmas for 3 days
- You can buy an extra week’s holiday
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Pension- 5% and 5%
- Death in service 4x
Are you a Projects Engineer that specialises in Quality? You will prepare and update all quality documentation throughout the full lifecycle of the project. Running of acceptance activities such as First Article Acceptance, Factory Acceptance Testing etc. These will be reported, and all investigations undertaken as required. This requires exceptional attention to detail, the ability to read drawings, wiring schedules and product specifications. You will need experience in Quality Assurance/Quality control working in a high compliance sector like defence, aerospace.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and the updating of all documented information using Microsoft software tools.
- Physical examination of hardware to verify conformity and configuration status.
- The examination and interpretation of electronic data to verify configuration status.
- Collation of records in support of physical configuration audits and acceptance of hardware.
- Preparation of Quality Management System documentation under guidance of Quality Assurance staff.
- Liaison with customers and hosting acceptance events.
- Assistance to Quality team in preparation for external audits.
- Carrying out Quality audits (in-house and at suppliers/sub-contractors).
- Quality Assurance related qualifications such as C&G 743, IQA A3, Lead Assessor qualification, IQA Diploma in Quality Assurance or a suitable degree would be a distinct advantage.
You will be joining a well know, well established company that are consistently growing. They offer progression and development.
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleProject Quality Engineer
Salary£40,000 - £45,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 per week