- 27 days holiday + bank holidays, after 3 – 4 years goes up by another 3
- Free parking
- Company car
- 10% bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced generalist professional Property Asset Manager to join a well established Property Group based in Warwickshire (remote home working 2 days per week).
This Permanent opportunity will report to the Senior Asset Manager and will work on the management of a range of leases and licences within a diverse property portfolio including farms, schools and industrial and commercial lets.
You will be responsible for estate and property management, letting or selling them though service level agreements and lease management of approx. 600 properties across Warwickshire. You will be out and about 2 days per week to carry out inspections and meeting tenants, a car allowance and a 10% bonus is included in the package.
It would be beneficial to be RICS qualified, have an understanding of tenancy farm agreements and or have vast experience in estate management.
- Leasing and letting of property.
- Undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Dealing with the acquisition and onboarding of new assets into the portfolio.
- Identification of and assisting with the disposal of surplus property.
- Collection of rents and other monies due, including chasing of arrears.
- Liaison with WCC Facilities Management team to ensure all compliance checks are complete and logging these.
- Managing and organising improvement, repair and maintenance work for residential properties, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access, and checking that works are completed.
- Use and assist with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management and accounting system.
- Undertaking annual / periodic property inspections.
- Identify and implementing asset management opportunities.
- Identifying strategic development opportunities.
- Managing relations with key stakeholders.
- Provide accurate, timely client reports.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of appropriate legislation.
- Undertake site visits where necessary to read meters, undertake audible fire alarm tests, meet contractors and to carry out basic inspections
Key Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to degree level or suitable professional qualification/membership of relevant professional body
- Must have a valid UK driving licence and access to car for business use
- Practical understanding of commercial property and asset management (including service charge management)
- Experience of working on TRAMPS or comparable property management platforms
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will be professional, highly organised and customer focused with strong decision-making skills, be adept at tenancy negotiations and generating reports. You will have strong influencing and evaluation skills and be driven by results and success and have a clean driving licence.
If you are interested in joining a fast growing Property Management Business with a professional and friendly team then please apply.
Job TitleProperty Asset Manager
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week