- Training offered to further your career
- Fun company events
Are you an Administrator with a good telephone manor who has some working experience, looking to join a well-established company who can offer career progression?
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Property Assistant to support their Property Managers with all aspects of their portfolio, including all administration.
You will be responsible for;
- Administering minor works, managing routine maintenance contracts, Client contracts and various H&S reports across the portfolio as well as correspondence with clients and leaseholders
- Updating the inhouse CRM with current property information as well as property spreadsheets
- Obtaining quotations from contractors and instructing and liaising with contractors
- Proactively follow up on all quotes and instruction requests with suppliers
- Actioning site visit reports and attending meetings and taking minutes
- Liaising with clients and leaseholders where required and managing the Property Manager’s diary
- Answering calls made into the property management team and helping to answer the overflow calls
The ideal candidate will have an interest in the property industry, be well presented and have previous administrative experience with attention to detail.
You will need to be organised and able to prioritise your workload with good communication skills to build relationships as you will work with various people across the whole business. A positive “can do” attitude is essential as well as good Microsoft Office skills i.e. Word and Excel.
If you are looking for a role to establish and further your career in a modern, fun office environment where you will be given lots of support then please apply.
Job TitleProperty Assistant
Salary£19,000 - £21,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week