- Cycle to work scheme
- Auto-enrollment salary sacrifice pension
- Holiday: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week 8.30am – 5pm, 1 hour lunch
- 2 X death in service
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
Are you an Accounting and Finance Graduate with at least 1 – 2 years’ experience in Purchase Ledger processing invoices and resolving customer/supplier queries?
Our client, a fast-expanding international business based in Southampton is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a permanent basis to start asap.
You will work in a small team ensuring timely posting of purchase invoices into SAP with attention to detail and will be encouraged to come up with fresh new ideas and ways in which to improve and enhance current processes and procedures.
- Answering and responding to emails in the Purchase Ledger inbox
- Answering the phones and resolving customer queries
- Processing supplier and sub-contractor invoices and seeking approval for invoices that need signing off
- Reconciling customer statements
- Processing and maintaining InterDivision account balances for month end to ensure it is reconciled weekly
- Processing the monthly payment run
- Ensuring the InterDivision balances match and liaise with sales ledger to agree and clear down
- Agree intercompany reconciliation statement balances are correct
- Reconciling items received and follow up on any missing invoices
- Maintaining and updating customer master data sheet with any changes
- Maintaining and actioning the over 90 days spreadsheet and follow up and resolve any queries
You will need to have excellent communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude, be exceptionally organised and be able to work from home in the first instance but be flexible to work in the office a few days per week going forward.
This exceptional company offer an award-winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at is core.
If you are looking to further your career in Purchase Ledger with a company who will offer you support and progression then please apply now.
Job TitlePurchase Ledger Assistant – Live
Salary£23,000 - £25,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 hours per week