- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% employee pension contributions matched 3% employer which increases after 3 years
- 4 times death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor who can take ownership of the function? Do you have process improvement, supervisory and Excel experience and are you comfortable collaborating with multiple people in different departments with the ability to deal with complexity/change processes?
Our client, a fast-expanding international business based in Southampton is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Supervisor. They are looking for a temp to start immediately to cover whilst we recruit the permanent position at the same time, the temp position could end up going permanent.
You will work in a small team line managing 1 member of staff ensuring timely posting of purchase invoices into SAP with attention to detail.
- Dealing with daily post – sorting invoices, statements etc
- Matching of incoming supplier invoice to purchase orders
- Accurate Coding of invoices using nominal ledger codes and cost centres
- Entry of invoices onto computer system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Liaising with colleagues and suppliers to resolve queries
- Filing & other housekeeping tasks
- Mentor & Develop 1 Team Member
- Continuous improvement – Define small projects to deliver process improvements
You will have team management experience, excellent communication skills, a ‘can do’ attitude, be exceptionally organised and happy working 3 – 4 days in the office and 1 – 2 days from home.
Experience using SAP Business One, Oracle R12 (future), Outlook, Word and Excel skills (export of files from SAP into Excel, VLOOKUP, PIVOT handling) would be beneficial.
This exceptional company offer an award-winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at is core and offers fantastic benefits. If you are looking to further your career with a company who will offer you support and progression then please apply.
Job TitlePurchase Ledger Supervisor
Salary£30,000 - £35,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week