- 20 days holiday- can purchase another 5 days plus bank holidays and Birthday off
- Cash Health plan
- Onsite free parking
- Flexible working home/office hybrid
Are you an experienced purchasing and supply chain administrator who has a positive attitude and professional approach with strong planning organizational and administration skills? Do you have experience in a fast paced and often rapidly changing environment supporting both the purchasing and supply chain functions in a busy business?
As Purchasing and Supply Chain Coordinator you will be a confident, with exceptional attention to detail and have a wide range of responsibilities from an understanding of shipping manifests, international freight and supply chain to load plans, storage, handling, movement and distribution to ensure the delivery of goods on time and in full.
The role in the purchasing, buying and supply chain team is for a small UK based successful business with a global reach offering a family feel with succession plan possibilities.
- Responsibility for all invoices and pack lists – all shipping types (e.g. DDP, FOB, DAP, EXW etc)
- Raising all PO’s for all stock items / components
- Creating stock / product codes on Sage
- Accurately maintain the purchasing enquiry master sheet
- Create RFQ’s for all components (e.g. content) enquiries
- Monitor and own Courier sample tracking sheet to ensure authorized use only
- Maintain and update (as required) accurate Packaging Master
Supply Chain (Including Logistics and Warehouse)
- Provide support to SC Manager to liaise between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments to deliver the right products effectively, efficiently and economically
- Support SC Manager to create load plans
- Coordinating product shipping documentation
- Support SC Manager in storage, handling, movement and distribution
- Support SC Manager to maintain and develop relationships with new and existing service providers with the aim to reduce costs/lead times by monitoring, reporting and improving quality/service levels ensuring compliance in terms of finance, quality and ethical guidelines.
- Supporting with the implementation of logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met Understanding and support usage of warehouse capacity to ensure efficiency
- Assist with stocktake activities to support timely recording of accurate stock levels.
Please do apply with CV for a further conversation about this superb opportunity.
Job TitlePurchasing and Supply Chain Coordinator – LIVE
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday