We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Purchasing Assistant for a fantastic local engineering company. This role is pivotal for the smooth running of the company supply chain. So, you will need to have experience of working within a busy office environment. Ideally within a buying background and/or an engineering company. You will need to be a highly organised with exceptional administrative skills and be able to communicate effectively as you will be liaising with suppliers daily. Knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) is essential.
- Coordinate the delivery of parts for production demands on a daily/weekly basis.
- Matching and passing supplier invoices and dealing with invoice queries efficiently as required
- Liaising with suppliers; arranging delivery dates as required
- Raise Purchase orders as required
- Maintain stock level information
This is an exciting role for a candidate that likes process and procedure, with the added advantage of being a multi-faceted role where no day is the same.
Job TitlePurchasing Assistant- Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours8.30am to 5pm Mon to Friday