- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector or CMM programmer looking to progress into quality with experience working in the Aerospace/Defense Industry? Do you have experience in RCA’s, non/conformance reports as well as experience using hand held measuring equipment?
A fantastic precision engineering company have an exceptional opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic team.
- Highlight non-conformance products
- Use inspection equipment to confirm compliance of parts
- Oversee calibration of equipment
- Understand BS EN9100 principles
- Experience using MIC’s, verniers, gauges, shadow graphs, pins and slips
- Computer literate & good numerical skills
If you’re wanting to join a fantastic company that are well established, please get in touch for an opportunity not to be missed!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleQuality Inspector
Salary£28,000 - £34,500 depending on experience
Working Hours07:30 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday & 07:30 - 12:30 on Friday