Are you a hands-on Research and Development Chemist- who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that values talent and is constantly growing and expanding? We are recruiting for a candidate to join a company that supplies their products to industries such as aerospace, energy, marine and medical (to name a few). You will be able proudly proclaim that you were instrumental in the development of the product that will be used worldwide in many industries.
Specific Duties and Responsivities:
- Develop and formulate high-performance resins
- Familiarity with the advanced design of experiment techniques and statistical analysis
- Identify and bridge innovative ideas from diverse fields and industries. Understand and evaluate technical and economic feasibility to develop game-changing material technologies.
- Identify relevant emerging technologies and leverage information to constantly advance the companies technology development roadmap.
- Work with vendors to define, characterize and drive the development of resins
- Drive the resin product life cycle-form concept to a launched product.
- To ensure that all work instructions, procedures, and policies are followed and implemented correctly in support of customer and quality standards such as ISO9000.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Polymer Science, or related field
- Have a minimum of 3 years hands-on industry/academic experience in the development of polymer materials: resins, coatings, adhesives, elastomers, films, foams, rubbers, composites, thermoplastics, thermosets
- Demonstrated expertise in formulating a wide range of high-performance polymers:
- Self-motivated and able to operate with little supervision in a complex environment
- Experience in process optimization, research reporting, and marketing support
- Highly organized with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excited to collaborate with a diverse group of scientists and engineers
You will be working in a bright, clean, friendly environment.
Job TitleR&D Chemist- Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday (Flexible start and Finish times)