- 20 days holiday increased in service plus bank holidays
- Free parking
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a long-term role in a family owned business in Poole?
Do you have reception experience as well as a variety of administration skills?
We have a super opportunity to join a friendly well-established growing company in Poole.
This opportunity to deliver attentive reception and supportive administration duties will offer variety and the ideal candidate will have a personable approach with strong communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Welcome guests and visitors assisting and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, forward calls and take accurate messages.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing post
- Provide a full range of administrative duties to HR and other departments including finance, credit control, and letter writing.
- Support with facilities administration such as waste collection, calibration and servicing of vehicles and forklift.
- Monitoring and screening volume emails and filing.
- Strong customer service skills, warm and friendly to visitors and colleagues.
- Take ownership of a variety of support tasks and manage own time efficiently.
Monday to Friday 9-5 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Job TitleReception Administrator- Filled
Salary£18,000 - £21,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours9am to 5pm