- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Auto enrollment salary sacrifice pension
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays
Are you a Regional Service Account Manager with Commercial Sales and Service experience from a HVAC or similar industry?
You will be responsible for the development and growth of service contract business and retention of existing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) contracts throughout the allocated sales region.
Additional responsibilities will include the development and support of other aspects such as rental and capital sales business.
- To seek out opportunities for PPM contracts
- Conduct monthly reviews of PPM renewal contracts
- Support regional sales and service managers to offer support in the resolution of customer aged credit management
- Liaise with both new and existing customers to develop relationship for service, sales and rental opportunities
- Work with the Regional Sales Teams to develop a business plan for the appointed region
- Achieve the goals and targets as agreed for the region
- Conduct contingency plan reviews for rental equipment across existing and new customer sites
- Prepare with support quotations for service and rental projects
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts & ensure the sales systems are updated
- Constantly review the service offerings and be commercially aware of changes within the marketplace
- Work effectively and collaboratively alongside both regional and national colleagues
- Will be required to travel across the region and UK with overnight stays
- Hold a full driving licence
- Must be flexible, professional and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player
- Time Management with the knowledge of budget control impacts to the wider strategy
- Experience Training in Health and Safety principals would be beneficial
Our client based in Southampton is recruiting on a permanent basis, they are an award-winning business who offer lots of progression on a global scale. If you have Regional Service Account Management experience then please apply!
Job TitleRegional Service Account Manager – South West – Filled
Salary£40,000 - £45,000 + Commission
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday 8.30am – 5pm, 37.5 hours per week