- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Death in service x4
- Private Medical Insurance
Are you an experienced Refrigeration/ Air-conditioning Service Manager looking for a new opportunity or a talented Service Technician looking to progress in your career?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Service Manager to lead and develop their team in the Southern Region to provide onsite support of its team and customers. This is an office-based role, however you will be required to attend sites (someone multiple in one day) when needed.
For this role, you must hold an engineering qualification, be F-Gas qualified, have experience within HVAC or similar role and hold a UK driver licence.
- Lead and develop Service Technicians and the Service Helpdesk, proving communication on performance, feedback, effective Health & Safety, and environmental practices, KPIs, Targets and drive growth.
- Coach and support the team with technical and customer-related issues.
- Ensure compliance with processes and company policies.
- Supervise and facilitate prompt closure of service calls and submission of paperwork.
- Attend management and customer meetings as needed.
- Identify and implement training programs to fill skill gaps.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and fault resolution support.
- Ensure timely completion of maintenance work.
- Maintain vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Optimise service procedures for plant and equipment.
- Foster development and goal attainment of service technicians.
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Have a strong focus on health and safety
- Flexible, professional, and excellent communication skills
If you are a Regional Service Manager/ talented Service Technician and would like to work for a progressive expanding company who really do value their staff, then please apply now!
Job TitleRegional Service Manager – South
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday