An award winning venue offering high quality meeting spaces, accommodation and world leading leisure facilities is recruiting for a passionate Reservations Coordinator on a 12 month FTC to join their friendly team.
You’ll deliver exceptional guest service through attention to detail and communicating guest needs to hotel operational departments. You’ll contribute to the growth of the rooms and accommodation business, maximising occupancy and revenue through effective coordination of all incoming bedroom enquiries delivered through all booking channels.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the same or similar role
- Positive proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Reservations Coordinator to join a well reputed business. If you are excited to work as part of a fun hard-working team then please do apply.
Job TitleReservations Coordinator
Working HoursMonday to Friday 08.30 - 17:00 / 09:00 - 17:30