Are you a dynamic and experienced professional in the hospitality industry, have a flair for leadership and have a passion for providing exceptional service?
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Restaurant and Bar Manager to join their team to drive and coordinate their food and beverage operations at their hotel in Leicester.
You will play a crucial role in the day-to-day operations and to provide inspirational, motivational leadership to all team members to ensure that guests receive an exceptional service.
- Manage and achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximise profitability related to the restaurant and bar
- Establish targets, KPI’s and procedures to deliver consistent excellent customer service
- Be accountable for staffing levels and the department rota
- Recruit, train and developing a high performance team
- Understand external competition and trends
- Ensure the operation is fully complaint with licencing regulations, Health and Safety policies, Food Hygiene, COSHH and Fire regulations
- Collaborate with the Food & Beverage and Events Manger to ensuring a fully competent meeting, events and catering operation and to deputise in this role by leading the overall team when required
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a full food and beverage operation as a Restaurant and Bar manager / Food Service Manager
- A solid food and beverage background with understanding off food and beverage trends within a hight volume conference hotel
- Solid knowledge and functionally of a bar with key evidence of stock control and product offering
- Proven ability to increase operational profitability within food and beverage and events
This is a superb opportunity for a Restaurant & Bar Manager to join a well reputed business offering a generous salary & benefits. If you want to join a renowned business, please apply.
Job TitleRestaurant and Bar Service Manager
Salary£27,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time