We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a world class, renowned conference centre who offer their clients a unforgettable experience whilst visiting their venue.
Joining a collaborative, supportive and passionate team, you’ll be responsible for providing efficient administrative support function to their Sales team. Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with new & existing clients who show interest in holding their event.
- Be the point of contact for administration for clients
- Providing excellent customer service of high standard to customers both internal and external
- Handling incoming enquiries for meetings & events over the phone/email and distributing to the relevant inboxes
- Assisting with the sales process as directed by providing relevant information and administration support with proposals, quotes, templates and updating the system accordingly
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting for sales and revenue reporting
- Raise POs, invoices, credit notes and updating relevant systems
- Attend networking events and promote the business where appropriate
- Support with market research, current trends and competitor analysis reports
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Well organised with strong customer relations experience
- Similar experience as a Sales or Business Administrator
- An eye for detail with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Work & Excel skills
- Flexible approach to work and hours
- Full clean UK Driving licence
This is an exciting chance for a Sales Administrator to join a reputable establishment who offer exceptional experiences to their customers. If you are interested in this role with great benefits, then please apply.
Job TitleSales Administrator
Salary£25,000 - £28,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday