- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Free breakfasts every morning
Are you a driven, enthusiastic, and experienced Technical Sales Administrator with an upbeat friendly persona, a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills?
One of our super clients based in Aylesbury is recruiting for a Sales Administrator who enjoys teamwork and building relationships, who has a passion for technology to provide day to day administrative support to the sales, management & operation teams.
We are looking for someone with good knowledge and understanding of sales best practice and sales principles, who can perform well in a team environment who will contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations in a professional manner with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Engage with customers daily to answer questions, resolve complaints, handle sales escalations, initiate follow-up on leads, and set up new accounts
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients (inc. holiday cover)
- Work closely with suppliers and presales team on technical enquiries, with post sales on support questions and interface with finance on pricing and invoicing questions
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account status and relevant problems, specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Providing quotation support for Sales in conjunction with other departments
- Working with customer data and Outreach Sequences to assist with sales campaigns
- Driving LinkedIn connections to corporate profile and helping reach key contacts
- Managing correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
The ideal candidate will be proactive with a good level of numeracy and have previous experience in a Sales Administration/support role, be proficient using CRM systems as well as Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in helping to support this progressive company who really value and look after their staff and offer fantastic benefits including wellbeing support, then please apply now.
Job TitleSales Administrator
Salary£26,000 - £28,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week