Are you a personable and experienced Sales Analyst with Sales Administration and excellent communication skills who is detail orientated with strong analytical skills and customer focused? Do you have advanced Microsoft skills including PowerBi, Powerquery, Excel and SQL?
Due to continuous growth and internal promotion, our client has an exciting role as Sales Analyst/Sales Administrator, working directly with their stakeholders across the business. Through your analysis, recommendations, and process optimisation you will drive continuous improvement service levels for the business and their clients which will enhance the working relationships of multiple departments within the business.
The role is a mixture of analysis and administration duties, you will be translating forecast into demand, monitoring, and recommending improvements based on customer feedback and KPI/OKR data, along with supporting the full order processing such as raising and generating quotations and orders to improve sales & operational planning.
- Drive continuous improvement in our sales processes to delivering improvement in turnaround times
- Work with the Business Development Team and Group Sales Manager to improve customer forecast accuracy by analysing trends and making recommendations
- Working with internal teams, to interpret forecasts and work with our internal teams to convert forecasts into material and labour demands are managed through sales and operational planning processes
- Support the implementation and tracking of KPI’s/OKR’s and analyse data trends to make recommendations for improvement
- Support the customer contract review to ensure they can meet customer requirements before orders are accepted
- Support data entry, maintenance and analysis of data into their internal system so that opportunities and feedback is monitored and measured with consistency and accuracy
- Support the setting up of part numbers, customers, raising invoices, processing customer orders and generating acknowledgements on their internal systems
- Support the processing of customer RMA processing to ensure smooth flow through the business
- Provide back up to the sales administrators when required, such as assisting the support sales administration with processing and chasing orders
If you are a Sales Analyst/ Sales Administrator and are looking to join an award-winning company that continue to prosper and develop, please get in touch.
Job TitleSales Analyst
Salary£28,000 - £33,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday-Thursday: 08:00-17:00 (lunch 45 minutes) & Friday: 08:00-12:30