- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Free onsite car park
- Employee discounts
Are you an experienced Team Manager with a background in Servicing and Repairs, with a passion in developing people to their full potential whilst striving for continuous improvement? Are you extremely organised with strong communication and exceptional customer service skills?
Our client, a global business based in Bournemouth have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Sales and Service Administration Manager, to maximise the performance of all functions they support from new orders to maintenance contracts to engineer call-outs and servicing and repairs.
You will be managing the order process from quotation and order through to invoicing, supervising the allocation of work to guarantee that deadlines are met and ensuring close liaison with the customer, other internal departments, Field Engineers and external suppliers to provide a first class service to customers.
You must have excellent knowledge of Excel, ideally experience using pivot tables and have used to using several different systems at once, they currently use; Zuora, MFGPRO, ASM, Google suite, LightYear, OnePosting, Smartfolio, FWO. If you have used Salesforce that would be an advantage.
- Own recruitment, training, and day to day support of the Administration team
- Maintain data held on internal systems to a very high standard and ensure the team utilise this information effectively
- Preparation and maintenance of all sales order documentation and files, with constant reviews of procedures
- Attend review meetings highlighting and communicating any machine order delays etc and updates on planning production schedules
- Dealing with escalated customer enquiries and resolving problems effectively and logging and monitoring of customer complaints through to conclusion and proving any feedback to promote continuous improvement
- Updating pricing lists and reconciling internal systems
- Preparation and distribution of price lists and procedures
- Conduct regular team meetings covering news updates, quarterly reviews and annual appraisals
- Actively contribute to improve the quality of both products and services conforming to ISO 9001
If you are interested in working with a dynamic company who have an excellent reputation with accelerated business growth and you can manage and lead a team then please apply.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleSales and Service Administration Manager
Salary£30,000 - £38,000 DOE + Bonus
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday