We have two awesome opportunities for experienced Sales Engineers to join a growing company. The first role is based in Oxford or the following postcodes- GL, SN, RG, SL, HP, SO. The second is based in London – N, NW, E, W, WC, SW, SE, EC. You will have experience with Commercial Hire, Sales and Service. This role would be best suited for someone with Commercial HVAC or similar industry experience. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the development and growth of hire contract business and retention throughout the allocated sales region. You will be adept at seeking out opportunities for new contracts, liaising with new and existing customers to develop and maintain relationships. You will be commercially aware and constantly reviewing service offerings and changes within the marketplace. Working effectively and collaboratively alongside both regional and national colleagues is essential. As part of the role, you will be required to travel across the region and UK with overnight stays and have a full drivers license.
- Work with the Sales Managers to develop a business plan for the appointed region
- Achieve the goals and targets as agreed for the region
- Conduct contingency plan reviews for rental equipment across existing and new customer sites
- Prepare with support quotations for service and rental projects
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts and update sales pipeline ensure the sales systems are updated
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known, well respected company within the Commercial Hire, Sales and Service industry. I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleSales Engineers- Filled
Position TypeFull Time