- Free parking
- Life Insurance
- Social events
We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Sales Admin & Marketing Executive to join a very well-established company, to be based in their Poole office.
You will help the sales and marketing and engineering teams to support the growing global customer base as a Relationship Manager/Customer Service Advisor. Dealing with and resolving enquiries, generating quotes and processing orders as well as giving marketing support for exhibitions and trade shows whilst building exceptional relationships with clients.
Full training will be given, however, we are looking for a self-starter, someone who is passionate about helping customers who has strong organisational skills who can multi-task and prioritise important urgent orders.
- Organising the inboxes, sharing the workload within the team, and answering incoming calls,
- Preparation of customer quotations and processing of customer orders
- Obtaining and negotiating quotes from suppliers
- Offering technical advice to customers
- Following up with customers by phone and email to obtain feedback on quotations and orders
- Helping to produce advertising campaigns and social media communications
- Maintain marketing materials including product literature, posters, banners etc.
- Provide Distributor and Partner support as and when required with marketing material and content
- Arranging travel and bookings for exhibitions, trade shows and overseas Sales and Marketing trips
If you have experience processing orders and quotes and enjoy creating social media and marketing campaigns and come from a Sales and Marketing background, please do apply for a further conversation about this exciting opportunity!
Job TitleSales Admin & Marketing Executive
Salary£22,000 - £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 40 hours per week