- Birthday off
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you an Administrator with strong attention to detail with exceptional communication skills and able to build relationships with customers to offer a first-class service?
Our very well-established client based in Poole is looking to take on a Sales Support Co-ordinator on a part time job share, to work 3 days per week due to business growth and expansion. You will be responsible for managing and processing customer orders from conception through to quotation.
- Deliver an excellent, friendly service to customers, answering incoming calls and emails
- Create and amend sales drawings using Autosketch, including all required equipment and measurements – training will be provided
- Prepare quotations
- Liaise with field based Regional Account Managers to prioritise and manage incoming workload and ensure that quotations are created and actioned within specified timescales
- Ensure that the correct information is submitted by relevant individuals, proactively chasing for missing data as required
- Manage and process data on SAGE, including stock codes, customer details and quotations
- Liaise with internal staff as required, ensuring that work is completed accurately, and deadlines are achieved
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration role
- Be customer focused with the ability to build strong external and internal relationships
- Be proactive to achieve results, organised and able to manage your own workload
- Manage your own time effectively to achieve results
- Be able to cope with fluctuating workloads and can work well under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail and good numerical ability
- Be proficient with computers and previous experience dealing with CRM or internal sales order processing software and Microsoft packages
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the team and work in an innovative business. If you are interested to know more, please apply now.
Job TitleSales Support Co-ordinator – Part time
Salary£23,000 - £24,000
Position TypePart Time
Working Hours3 days per week