- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays and with the option to purchase more
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee discounts
- Free onsite car parking
Are you renowned for your unwavering dedication in delivering first class customer service and indispensable administrative sales support? If so, we have the ideal opportunity waiting for you!
We are seeking an experienced Sales Support Coordinator to be the linchpin of our client’s Electric Vehicles sales operations. In this role, you will be putting your exceptional communication skills to use by being the primary point of contact for key customers, responding to enquiries, preparing and sending quotations and associated sales documentation to customers and taking incoming calls ensuring each enquiry is answered or routed accordingly.
This pivotal position demands meticulous attention to detail, stellar organisational and administration skills and a proactive, customer-centric mindset, all while thriving in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Compile and present order and forecast statistics for management review
- Generate charging utilisation reports for clients and partners
- Assist in marketing activities across company social media platforms, email databases, and mailshots
- Provide support to finance team in EV charging invoicing
- Be the primary customer contact during team members’ absences or unavailability
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in handling customer queries within a sales environment, with a solid understanding of sales cycles and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Google platforms and Salesforce
If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge and play a pivotal role in driving electric vehicle sales forward, we want to hear from you!
Job TitleSales Support Coordinator
Salary£25,000 - £27,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday