- Holiday entitlement: 20 days + bank holidays
- Free parking
Are you a Senior Account Manager with experience selling to corporate accounts and liaising with decision makers in order to generate new business with a background in manufacturing or electronics?
Due to significant growth which is set to continue our client is recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team.
You will develop a portfolio of customer accounts across the South in a way that delivers sales and growth targets, maximises revenue across all income streams whilst delivering the highest level of customer service.
As Senior Account Manger you will also drive new business, targeting corporate accounts throughout the South with the support of an internal team.
Role responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Develop and grow your existing account base
- Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI using data analytics
- Conduct relevant product and service training with clients
- Consistently ensure all clients have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives
- Identify and drive new business opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years field based consultative Account Management
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and business improvement
- Positive attitude, growth mind set
- Open and honest team player
- Resilient and enjoys challenge and able to push back confidently
- Commercially astute
Job TitleSenior Account Manager – Live
Salary£38,000 - £40,000 with OTE £50,000 uncapped
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday 8am – 5pm