- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increases with employment
Are you looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to use your knowledge in a growing business as part of a friendly team?
At Oyster Recruitment we are working exclusively to source an Accounts Manager or Accounts Manager Assistant, depending on experience, for an established and well reputed Property Management accounts team in Bournemouth.
As Accounts Manager, you will be in charge of your own property portfolio, support the Accounts team and report to the Head of Client Accounting in the day to day activities for this fast growing and busy business. As Accounts Manager Assistant, you will be assisting other Accounts Managers with the goal to advance to an Accounts Manager.
Main responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Budgets – Assisting property managers in preparation of service charge budgets
- Tenant Charges – Implementing budgets according to apportionment’s dictated in the lease
- Billing – Raising demands and issuing to tenants.
- Credit Control – Sending reminders, monitoring payment plans, liaising with tenants
- Monitoring – Checking expenditure against budgets throughout year, monitoring cash flow
- Management Fees – Ensuring correct fees are billed and collected
- Reconciling – including multiple monthly bank account reconciliations
- Year End – Preparing and reconciling accounts ready to go to external accountants
- Answering queries from Suppliers/Leaseholders/Property Managers
- Month End reporting
- Ad hoc projects within the Accounts team
As the Accounts Manager, you will need to be experienced in all accounting procedures up to trial balance. An understanding of financial statements is a plus.
Experience in Block Management Accounting with the knowledge of block management software is preferred, but not required.
The applicant should have good computer literacy skills, be organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
This role is full time, Monday to Friday and will be partly home based due to COVID19.
If you are looking for a great team and company to further your career in finance and accounting please do apply.
Job TitleAccounts Manager – Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. 1 hour for lunch