- 6 days hol- buy and sell option
- Excellent company pension scheme
- extensive benefits
Are you a qualified experienced account with extensive experience in tenders and bids? Would a superb new role appeal in 2022 for a Global Business who are in the top 30 listed companies to work for in the UK?
This exceptional opportunity based in the Chippenham area to support tenders and business development opportunities in a critical role in the development of bids. You will be the expert in regards to estimates, finance and commercial issues working with people across the business in the UK.
You will ideally have experience of working in a complex engineering contracting or manufacturing environment, have extensive Bid and Tender knowledge and be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Production of robust and accurate financial tender approval documents and all required tender financial models
- Management of the estimating process, defining estimate templates, collating responses and consolidating into a single estimate database
- Working with the bid team to produce value adding analysis of the estimates to understand the competitive position of the bid and to ensure estimates are complete
- Management of all financial inputs to the tendering process, including foreign currency risk, inflation risk, credit risk assessments, Project cashflow, Finance related terms and conditions
- Ensuring visibility of all key project risks and issues, and that these are properly reflected in the risk register
- Ensuring a clear understanding of any technology development requirements and their funding
- Presentation of the key financial aspects to senior management in the business
- Accurate management of bid budgets and ensuring policies and are suitably followed
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Qualified Accountant ACMA/ACA or equivalent with post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Expert in Microsoft Excel including modelling and analysis techniques
- Experience of working in a complex engineering contracting or manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience of working in multi-discipline teams
- Excellent Communication skills
- Availability for occasional travel within UK/Europe
Job TitleSenior Bid Accountant/ Commercial Manager
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday