- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Healthcare plan
Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience of selling and delivering Automation Solutions in the pharmaceutical sector? Do you have expert knowledge of the DC Automation or MES within the Pharma sector? Are you looking for a fresh opportunity to join a well-established global company that have a great international reputation?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead a new project team and who will be fully responsible for project acquisition, execution and driving success. This is a demanding and challenging opportunity that will require you to have a good understanding of systems integration, process automation and process safety, as well as experience of commercial management.
For this Senior Project Manager, you will have full financial responsibility, schedule control and a good working knowledge of Claim and Risk Management. You will have experience and working knowledge of the process and manufacturing industry, along with an understanding of PLC, SCADA, DCS, MES and Safety systems. You must also have a recognised Project Management qualification (APMP, Prince2, PMI) and be able to demonstrate an understanding of different forms of contracts.
This role is based in Dublin on a hybrid basis and you must have the flexibility to travel internationally.
- Ensure projects are delivered to time, cost and quality
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer and senior management
- Produce and maintain a project plan and provide monthly updates on Forecast costs for all projects and contracts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to create new business.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry – Essential
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels – Essential
- Experience in a Project Management/Contract Management.
- Be educated to Degree/HNC level or equivalent
- Computer literate and have experience with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience of SAP would also be advantageous
This is a superb and exciting opportunity to join a well reputed business. If you are a highly motivated and disciplined individual and interested in working for a very well-established company with excellent benefits, then please do apply now!
Job TitleSenior Project Manager
Salary€80,000 - €90,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday