Are you a passionate and organised Reservations Coordinator looking to further their career and join a beautiful and iconic hotel based in the Buckingham area?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for Senior Reservations Coordinator to contribute to the growth of the rooms segment within the hotels budget, maximising occupancy and revenue through effective coordination of all incoming bedroom & spa enquiries delivered through booking channels.
You will be responsible for booking all reservations including spa residential packages, ensuring special requests are recorded accurately, completing daily arrival & reservation check reports, identify sales opportunities and effectively convert into bookings & future sales leads and conduct show rounds for individuals & group reservations.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the same or similar role
- Positive proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Reservations Coordinator to join a well reputed business. If you are excited to work as part of a fun hard-working team then please do apply.
Job TitleSenior Reservations Coordinator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday