- 24 days holiday
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Sales Executive to join the team of highly skilled consultants for an interior design product business in Chelsea Harbour, London.
This opportunity is a 12-month maternity cover and requires an individual that naturally aligns with the brand image and adds to the existing enthusiasm, friendliness and passion for this business and its bespoke products.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years sales experience within the interior design and architect sector specifically with experience in the lighting, furniture, or the luxury interior design industry.
As the Senior Sales Executive you will manage a large portfolio of well-established interior designers and their high-net-worth clients to an outstanding level of customer service. This role will be part of the UK Sales Team and will be based in the showroom in the Chelsea Harbour Design Centre.
This successful business is family owned and has an established international presence with an exceptional reputation for being one of the highest British quality products in their specialism.
- Manage client accounts and build relationships with key clients
- Dealing with key clients in the showroom, on email and by phone
- Meeting clients to present collections and identify leads to bring new business to meet or exceed monthly and annual sales target.
- Responding efficiently to client enquiries and anticipating their needs.
- Building relationships with internal teams; Interacting with the production team and warehouse
- Continually improving product knowledge to build confidence for face-to-face selling
- Sourcing and generating new business through proactive prospecting and networking (trade shows, events in Design Centre etc.)
- Deal with higher value projects autonomously: meet the client’s budget whilst providing top level service and products.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience working in sales in luxury interiors
- Experience dealing with customers face-to-face
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job TitleSenior Sales Executive – 12 month contract
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 9-5.30pm