- Flexible working
- Company bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Casual dress code
Are you a Social Media expert? Do you have the skills to grow social media for a fast-expanding E-commerce retail company? Are you looking to work remotely and able to attend meetings in the Bournemouth/Poole office?
As Senior Social Media Manager you will lead a team and have a proven track record of delivering social media in the retail industry. You will have vast knowledge and be able to come up with creative ideas for content creation and optimisation, experience building and engaging communities, able to generate reports and plan and execute social brand activation campaigns, ensure publishing algorithms and are always up to date with the latest technologies and platform features.
You will be extremely personable with exceptional communication skills who builds relationships easily. You understand how to interpret wider business and marketing objectives together with social insight to develop strategies that are relevant to the audience and deliver results.
Your role will involve:
- Manage and develop the social media team
- Work with the Head of Brand and Comms to deliver an industry leading B2B and B2C social strategy
- Responsible for all content planning, delivery, execution, and community engagement managed by the team, to ensure high standards are maintained
- Stay up to date with trends and build and engage communities around those trends
- Work closely and in collaboration with wider marketing teams as well as Ecomm, customer support, insight, and product to determine how social can best be used to support activity across the business
- Manage any external agency relationships, ensuring that business needs are being met and standards adhered to
- Identify new opportunities and develop exciting and creative innovations that set us apart from competitors, engage customers and drive awareness
- Regularly monitor performance to assess the effectiveness of creative and strategy to continuously inform improvements that deliver results
- Liaise with Customer Support to ensure that responses are swift, appropriate and on brand
- Identify and engage valuable social media influencers and affiliates
- Manage the development of any new social accounts required to support growing business requirements
- At least 3-5 years’ experience growing and managing social channels at scale in the retail space
- A strategic thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights
- A driven creative, able to generate original and highly shareable concepts
- Highly organised, used to managing multiple campaigns/ projects simultaneously
- Confident in presenting strategies and concepts across the business and managing key stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation skills and sharp attention to detail
- Can work under pressure and be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic about social and digital media, constantly keeping at the forefront of technology and trends
- Degree level education preferred but not essential
Please do apply for an initial discussion about this superb senior opportunity for a Social Media Manager.
Job TitleRemote – Senior Social Media Manager – Closed
Salary£40,000 - £45,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week