- Holiday: 25 days plus 8 bank holiday
- Death in service x4
- Company Pension - 5% salary sacrifice
Are you an experienced Service Scheduler/Service Co-ordinator/ Service Deployer with some marketing experience? Do you thrive on the challenge of a fast-paced environment, problem solving and managing schedules for field engineers to deliver the best possible customer service?
Our client is looking for a Service Scheduler/Service Co-ordinator/ Service Deployer to join their team to carry out the day-to-day service coordination for 4 days a week and look after their PR and Marketing, such as updating the website and digital marketing for 1 day a week.
You will be the key point of contact between the technicians and customers. The role involves dealing with a high volume of orders and enquiries from technicians, customers, and suppliers and to coordinate multiple priorities simultaneously. You will need to be highly organised and have experience working in a high volume, busy environment and have a background scheduling engineers with some marketing experience.
- Liaise with technicians, customers and supplier enquiries to manage their requirements and expectations
- Logging service and hire calls
- Schedule technicians on planned and unplanned jobs
- Forward plan and scheduling maintenance contracts
- To maintain and update records, spreadsheets and internal databases
- Process orders and order parts from the factory or suppliers
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure the customers’ requirements are met
- Support with PR and Marketing, such as updating the website and digital marketing
- Previous Service Coordinator/Scheduler experience is essential
- Strong administration background with the ability to work efficiently with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are an experienced Service Scheduler/Service Co-ordinator/ Service Deployer with a flair for scheduling engineers and marketing and interested in working for a global company with excellent benefits & progression opportunities, then please apply now!
Job TitleService Co-ordinator/Scheduler
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday (8am – 5pm, 1 hour lunch)