- Holiday: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Benefits: 4 X Death in Service
- Auto-enrolment after 3 months 5 % salary sacrifice (they top up by 3% after 3 years match at 6%)
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you an Service engineer? Able to service and provide electrical and mechanical repairs to chillers, rooftop equipment, compressors, driers, EXVs, TEVs, Heat Pumps, and control panels at customers site(s).
They are a market leader, who pride themselves in their equipment and their inhouse culture.
- Ability to diagnose system problems. This role plays a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction by servicing products and equipment on assigned projects.
- Resolves routine problems through prior experience.
- Provide service as requested in the most cost-effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Represent and promote the company through exemplary customer relations, troubleshooting, fault resolution and requests parts.
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated equipment.
- Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding ongoing issues and close liaison with other technical support departments.
- Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them always informed of progress.
- Able to use innovative software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Flexibility of working hours outside of core hours and be available for standby roster.
- Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable condition.
- Communicate with the office on work completions or additional updates in a timely manner and update job sheets.
- Engineering qualification
- Mechanical and experience in HVAC or a similar applied role
- Able to drive as a company vehicle will be supplied for this role.
- Health and Safety is paramount.
- Must be flexible, professional and communicate well with stakeholders.
- Initiative-taking and collaborator as can be requested to attend multiple sites during one shift.
You will be joining a company that pride themselves on sustainability, diversity, progression and development and longevity.
Sound Exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleService Engineer
Position TypeFull Time