- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Death in service x4
Are you an Air Conditioning Service Technician experienced with packaged chiller water units & air-cooled units over 100kw? If you’re looking to join an incredible company that offer longevity, flexibility, and progression, this is a fantastic company that are a market leader & pride themselves in their equipment and their inhouse culture.
My client is looking for HVAC Service Technicians ideally based Leeds or York area.
- Undertake maintenance, repair, service and commissioning to Air Conditioning equipment
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated equipment
- To complete all service report sheets daily and send to head office
- Communicate changes to work program
- Organise works on site
- Ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated as required
- Availability for out of hours rota
- Be familiar with customer service/care & satisfaction,
- Good communication, paperwork, and attitude
- Able to use cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications to diagnose & repair units
- Air-conditioning service industry background
- Experience with Packaged Chiller Water Units
- Gas safe would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading company, to discuss this role further, please apply or get in touch.
Job TitleService Engineer
Salary£35,000 - £40,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday