Are you an experienced Customer Service Coordinator who thrives on the challenge of a fast-paced environment, problem solving and managing schedules for field engineers in order to deliver the best possible customer service to your clients?
This is a temporary ongoing position to start immediately that could go permanent for the right individual.
Our client a successful global business has an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in customer service coordination based in their Totton office. The Customer Service Co-ordinator will be responsible for coordinating service technician engineers’ schedules to repair, service or install products. You will develop and maintain customer relationships and maximise business opportunities.
You must be extremely organised and have the ability to manage your own workload but that of the engineers and technicians in a fast-paced environment.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Maintain Customer relationships.
- Handling incoming calls
- Effectively logging Service and Hire calls
- Managing Technicians diary
- Allocating and planning PPM, remedial, Hire and commissioning visits.
- Raising purchase orders for Technicians
- Sending customers reports
- Liaise with Regional Service Manager on daily basis.
- Any additional responsibilities as required.
- Previous service coordination experience
- Strong administration background
- Team player
- Customer service skills are essential.
The successful Customer Service Coordinator will be highly organised, ideally have a technical background in either refrigeration /boilers /air conditioning to business as well as individual customers and be able to multitask whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
If you are available immediately and would like to know more please apply now!
Job TitleService Scheduler Temp – Totton
Salary£15 per hour
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm