- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Option purchase additional holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Wellness scheme
Are you a Refrigeration or Air Conditioning Service Technician looking for new opportunity? Do you have experience with completing servicing, repairs and maintenance of comfort cooling/chillers/process equipment within the commercial HVAC industry?
Our client is looking for a Service Technician ideally with experience in comfort cooling within the commercial industry. This is a fantastic opportunity join a great team of technicians working for a fantastic global HVAC company who offer a competitive salary with great benefits, career progression and development opportunities.
This Service Technician role will cover primarily the South area of the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform electrical and mechanical repair/service to comfort cooling systems
- Service and repair of chiller/rooftop equipment (compressors, driers, EXVs, TEVs, control panels)
- Complete and submit Engineers’ Job sheets
- Advise any potential new business in Service or Sales through the appropriate channe
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Essential
- F-Gas Qualification – Essential
- Experience in Refrigeration or Air Conditioning servicing
- Ability to work under pressure with strong verbal and written communication
- PASMA/IPFA/Hydrocarbon/Brazing qualifications – Advantageous
- Water/Air cooled chiller experience – advantageous
If you’re an experienced Service Technician and interested in working for a global company with excellent benefits & progression opportunities, then please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay
Job TitleService Technician – South
Salary£27,000 - £42,000 (DOE)
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 40 Hours per week