- Employee share scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Shopping Manager – Ecommerce, to join a fast growing and award-winning ecommerce company. You will be working in a high impact environment with the flexibility to work from home and office mix.
This role will report into the newly appointed Acquisition Manager and working as part of a team of 40 in Marketing led by the Chief Marketing Officer.
Responsible for managing and optimising cost-per-click (CPC) and cost per action (CPA) paid shopping channels as well as Comparison Shopping Services (CSS) and will be placing Shopping ads and free product listings on Google on behalf of merchants internationally.
You will be expected to drive high performance digital marketing campaigns using your practiced data and analytical experience to evaluate shopping campaign’s performances in order to push the channel performance forward.
Using your skills in shopping channels such as Google shopping, Bing and other Comparison Shopping Engine (CSE’s) you will help to propel the business brand forward across all of their markets. Testing new structures, custom labels, and account strategies to continually push the boundaries of structure and performance.
The ideal candidate will have responsibility for paid shopping budgets and driving spend effectively therefore it would be preferable to be hands on instead of using agencies where possible. You will be used to operating in a fast paced and high impact environment and will be working closely with marketing and commercial teams to improve shopping feeds directly and through retailers.
The business has 35 million rows of data therefore you must have an understanding of SQL/ Power Pivot and Linq Query to manage the volume of data.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing and significant experience in digital shopping.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing optimisation techniques.
- Experience with managing and evaluating large data sets with skills such as SQL, Power Pivot, Big Query etc
- Google Adwords/ Analytics qualifications preferred
- You’ll have hands on experience in channels and be able to manage agency relationships effectively.
- Solid commercial acumen and a mentality to seek of opportunity and efficiency.
- Solid understanding of marketing optimisation processes
- Excellent analytical abilities to improve performance.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Preferred international experience in Shopping
- Appropriate Experience or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
If you are interested in working for a company with fantastic values, with a fun, work hard, play hard culture, with people who are passionate about business growth as well as individual success then please do apply.
Job TitleShopping Manager – Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursFull-time/Monday – Friday (+Open to Flexible Working)