Are you an ambitious Showroom Assistant with a passion for interior design and providing exceptional customer service?
Are you looking for an exciting and sought after company where you are proud to offer the very best in home furnishings with the confidence to know your brand is a market leader on quality?
This exceptional part time role offers the opportunity to be part of a company who offer unique and bespoke quality offering to their loyal customers.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the showroom standards
- Providing exceptional product knowledge and service to customers
- Accurately completing the order processes on the relevant systems
- Representing the brand values and communicating brand knowledge confidently to customers
- Working with the Manager to exceed Key Performance Indicators set for the showroom
The successful candidate will have:
- A genuine interest in interior design and experience in a furniture showroom/shop is an advantage
- Passionate and confident speaker, communicating enthusiastically about the brand and products
- Working within a small team so must be able to multi-task and work on their own
- Able to work weekends and additional hours as the business requires
Please do get in touch to apply.
Job TitleShowroom Assistant – Part Time – Filled
Salary£10.50 per hour
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours20 Hours Per Week