- 30 days holiday inc Bank holidays
- Free parking
- OTE £45,000
- Staff Discount
Are you experienced luxury Showroom Manager with the knowledge and ability to offer world class customer service to your discerning clients?
Are you looking for an exciting and sought after company where you are proud to offer the very best in home furnishings with the confidence to know your brand is a market leader on quality?
This exceptional role as Showroom Manager offers the opportunity to be responsible for managing not only existing lines but also to be instrumental in the development of the newly launched products as well.
Full training will be offered so you know and understand your products and the unique and bespoke quality offering for your loyal customers.
You will be given full support daily and weekly from the Regional Manager and have the marketing department to assist with branding, POS and events.
- Reporting to and working with the Regional showroom manager
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Managing an end to end sales process
- Keeping an in depth knowledge of the products
- Upselling key items to customers
- Resolving customer queries and issues
- Opening and closing the showroom
- Keeping in communication with head office
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business
- Tracking and reporting the showroom’s sales figures
- Managing the showroom’s space and visual merchandising
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing a store independently
- Luxury sales experience
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
This is a really lovely brand and superb opportunity with an exceptional OTE on offer. If you are an existing Showroom Manager in the luxury market please do apply.
Job TitleShowroom Manager
SalaryBasic £25,000-£28,000- OTE £45,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours5 days a week - one weekend off a month