- 24 days holiday
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an experienced showroom sales executive to join the team of highly skilled consultants for an interior design product business in Chelsea Harbour, London.
This opportunity requires an individual that naturally aligns with the brand image and adds to the existing enthusiasm, friendliness and passion for this business and its bespoke products.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years sales experience within the interior design sector specifically with experience in the lighting, furniture, or luxury interior design industry.
A large part of the business involves meeting customers and spending time offering consultative advice on the right solution for their design. An interest or experience in interior design is important along with a positive, enthusiastic can-do attitude as you will be client facing and the brand ambassador for customers that include Interior Designers, Architects and Hoteliers.
Proficient in using MS Office with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
The main responsibilities of the job are: –
- Helping visiting customers within the showroom, making them feel welcome and engaging with them as to their requirements to secure the sale.
- To offer a great service to all clients, either on the phone, via email or in the showroom.
- Manage a comprehensive portfolio of UK clients, mainly based outside of London.
- Raise quotes and orders for clients and manage through production to delivery.
- Grow the sales to your existing client base year on year. Constantly look for new clients and further opportunities for business
Requirements are: –
- Previous experience within the Interior design industry and/or Showroom Sales
- Be a confident communicator with fluent English (written and spoken)
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Sales and customer focused.
- Organised and extremely personable.
- Extremely presentable
- A strong team player
The business is family owned and has an established international presence with an exceptional reputation for being one of the highest British quality products in their specialism.
Please do apply for a further conversation about the role.
Job TitleShowroom Sales Executive – Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 9-5.30pm